|XP to master||10,000|
|Equipped by||Thane (as Light weapons)|
|Found in||Infinity Blade II|
It is recommended to use three circle gems within this weapon because they can increase the type Attack, Magic, Health or Shield very well for not that much coins. One Tactic is upgrading this weapon with Attack- or Magic-circle gems for getting the enemy down faster. You should never set a Shield-circle gem into one slot because with dual-weapons you are not able to use a shield.
- This weapon is needed to unlock Nahte in The Shrine. Nahte is an anagram of Thane and his weapon is needed to obtain it.
- Gelder is the dual-weapon with the most circle gems in the whole game.
- Thane uses this sword as a light weapon although it is an dual-weapon. In his other hand he carries a shield named Byzanti.
- Thane lost his sword after being destabilized by the Worker and then uses the Rift.
- Gelder has a striking resemblance to the Infinity Daggers (IB3).