Note: This policy is under construction. The guidelines found here do not yet apply, and are subject to change.
This policy applies to all guides on the wiki.
- All guides should contain Category:Guides.
- Guides cannot contain vulgar or inflammatory content.
Note: This method is intended for registered users who want protected guides. If you are unregistered or wish for your guide to be editable by other users, see Method 2.
- Use Special:CreateBlogPage to create a blog post.
Note: This method is intended for unregistered users and creators who wish for guides editable by other users. If you are registered and want a protected guide, see Method 1.
- Enter the name of your guide in the form below and press Create.
- Compose your guide and publish it.
Posting on the guide page
The guide page is an article in the main namespace that lists guides in a collapsible format. No guide is required to be posted in the page.
In addition to the rules listed above, guides posted in the guide page must abide by the following policies:
- Incorrect info and speculation cannot be presented as fact.
- The guide must be legible and free of excessive spelling errors.
- A text-based guide must be at least 350 words long.
For in-depth info on adding a guide to the page, see Template:Guide.