- Note: Due to the lack of a strong management on the wiki, most rules have been suspended. If you would like rights, please leave a message here or on the Admin Noticeboard and your request will be tended to.
- Provision put in effect at this time: 22:56, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
This page is for the requesting of user rights on the wiki. Changes to the policies presented here should affect community consensus. Please discuss these changes at the talk page before implementing them.
- These rules apply to requests for any user rights, discounting bureaucrat. Under consensus, they may be circumvented during periods of frequent vandalism or other hardships.
- You may be nominated or you may nominate yourself. Nominators: Ask the nominee and assure that the user agrees with the nomination before you place it.
- Nominations will end one week (seven days) from the start time if the discussion is no longer active. If the discussion still has active participants at this time, the nomination period may be extended.
Requests for Rollback Rights
Requests for Chatmod Rights
Requests for Adminship
Requests for Bureaucrat Rights
- No self-nominations are allowed.
- A nominee must have served as an active administrator for at least one month.
- 85% of the current admin team must approve of the promotion.
- The nominee should have displayed proper use of the rights during the time served as admin. Given the mediation responsibilities that come with the position, the nominee must be polite and agreeable during interactions with users.
- The nominee should possess and demonstrate a proper understanding of English spelling and grammar.
- Unless otherwise stated under community consensus, the nominee should have at least 1,000 edits in the "content" namespaces - not comments, talk page edits, userpage edits, et cetera.