|Found in||Infinity Blade II|
The MX-Goliath is the third blood sentinel found in Infinity Blade II. It is a mechanical enemy operated by the Exo-Pilot; in this sense, the actual blood sentinel is the Exo-Pilot.MX-Goliath is the only Monstrosity that doesnt devour you when he uses the eat attack because if you get killed by a blood sentinel a new rebirth starts.
When Siris enters the seal chamber, he finds the Exo-Pilot tinkering with a large machine. Siris assumes that the Exo-Pilot serves the Deathless, and urges him to leave. The Pilot states that he doesn't serve the Deathless, but is guarding the Vault of Tears as part of the Great Pact. Siris prepares to battle him, and the Exo-Pilot leaps into the machine, bringing it to life.
The MX-Goliath is first encountered at level 100 with no resistances or elemental attacks. The MX-Goliath itself is a monstrosity, therefore possessing high health and powerful attacks. The player should have reasonably high stats in health and attack, and possibly in dodge and shield depending on the weapon class used. A ring with a Heal spell is also highly recommended if not familiar with the fighting techniques of monstrosities.
Beginners should use Light weapons or Heavy weapons with a block damage/heal gem so they will be able to block, since arm-based monstrosity attacks are impossible to Parry, and only a few of them can be dodged.
- Siris finishes the MX-Goliath by jumping onto its back and stabbing into the exoskeleton. It is assumed that this also kills the Exo-Pilot.
- After you defeat the MX-Goliath and come back to the place it was in the next rebirth, if you are equipped with a Solar-Trans Weapon, you can meet Ryth.
- Exo-Pilot: "Who goes there?"
- Siris: "Who are you? You have to get out of this place. It's dangerous."
- Exo-Pilot: "The others are dead, then? And you their killer? You don't look like a great warrior."
- Siris: "Apparently so. You're human. You shouldn't serve them. You should fight. They CAN be defeated."
- Exo-Pilot: "I care little for their squabbles, wanderer. I have a higher purpose, to uphold the Great Pact, and defend this Tower from any who would violate it. Lest they bring domation and death upon us all."
- Siris: "So you'll make me kill you too?"
- Exo-Pilot: "You make that sound as if it will be an easy task.
|Bosses/Unique||MX-Goliath • Moss Golem • Gargap|
|Wretches||Wretch • Pierced Wretch • Plated Wretch • Iron Wretch|
|Other||Behemid • Lupun • Chelon|