Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Forge together one +400 fire attack gem, one +750 fire outdoor gem, and one +750 fire indoor gem.
- Forge together one +400 ice attack gem, one +750 ice outdoor gem, and one +750 ice indoor gem.
- Forge together one +400 water attack gem, one +750 water outdoor gem, and one +750 water indoor gem.
- This should produce three which should be forged together in this order: Fire - Ice - Water
When used in a solar transport energy blade, the beam keeps on changing color.
If it is put in a normal weapon, the hit effect is similar to that of the Lady Finger. When it stabs, it has the Infinity Blade's stab animation.
It will not work if the fire, ice and water gems are not rare +500 gems or they were put in the wrong order. If so, the resulting gem will not be a Spectrum.
If 3 Rare Spectrum Gems are forged, the result is a Rare Spectrum Gem with +1000 damage, or 10000 damage on a solar-trans blade (right). The forging of the resulting plus +1000 gem with two subsequent +500 gems results in another +250 per forge (eg. 1000+500+500 >> 1250)(bottom-right).
Both the Rare Spectrum Gem and the Rare Darkfire Gem have a 10% successful effectiveness against bosses with Spectrum defense. The Solar Transport Energy blades provide damage amplification that helps counteract this, rendering them very effective against the Deathless for +1000 Spectrum or Darkfire gem.
- In Infinity Blade III, on the 10th of December 2015, in commemoration of the fifth anniversary of Infinity Blade, a ClashMob that rewarded a Rare Spectrum Gem was held.