The Shrine is a small room in the Tower of Infinity Blade II that contains a set of powerful pieces of gear locked in cells. These cells can be unlocked with other pieces of gear. The item required is displayed on the front of each cell door.
- Thistle ( 20,050) - Unlocks Molnaar, sells for 4,812
- Gelder ( 362,500) - Unlocks Nahte, sells for 112,500
- Ricochet ( 40,000) - Unlocks Eavet, sells for 12,812
- Imperial ( 9,250) - Unlocks Kreiger, sells for 6,250
- Infinity Blade ( 625,000) - Unlocks Aegis Armor, sells for 99,375
- Halfstar ( 85,000) - Unlocks Aran, sells for 93,750
The Holy BandEdit
When the full Vile set is acquired (with the Vile Blade), you can tap the location shown in the Vile Map to enter a hidden area in the chamber with a statue of a man and a woman. The man, later known as Ausar, is wearing the Vile Armor, and a glowing ring is shown levitating in front of the statue. A short cutscene will play in which Siris recalls some tragic event from his past. He hears a woman's voice saying "Ausar, I love you", and then "Please don't go". There is the sound of swords clashing, followed by the woman telling Ausar that he's become a tyrant.
A woman screaming, presumed to be the wife of Ausar, is heard. TEL remarked that the memories found in the area were meant to remain hidden. The Holy Band will then float down into Siris's hand and as the camera pans out, he hears the repeated words "I love you". It is then given to the player.